I haven't heard plain vanilla M08a, V02a, or SK01, in months.  If memory
serves, the last time I heard them was back in June.  I'll have to revisit my
logs to be sure.

The thought occurs to me that, given its [relatively] short life and the
continuing M08a/V02a during its appearance, perhaps SK01's raison d'etre was to
be the testing version for HM01's format.  Now established, it displaces its
predecessors (M08a/V02a); retaining the "beta" format makes little sense.

Ary Boender <a...@luna.nl> wrote:
>Our Cuban friend M08 is seldom reported these days. There are only a
>few
>schedules left as far as I know. Is anyone still following this
>station?
>Reports, current skeds and comments are most welcome.

Not responsible for typographical or transcription errors caused by typing with
thumbs.