Van: spooks-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:spooks-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
Namens KC2TTK
Verzonden: maandag 26 augustus 2013 14:02
Aan: Shortwave Spy Numbers Stations
Onderwerp: Re: [Spooks] M08

this list

I haven't heard plain vanilla M08a, V02a, or SK01, in months.  If memory
serves, the last time I heard them was back in June.  I'll have to revisit
my logs to be sure.

The thought occurs to me that, given its [relatively] short life and the
continuing M08a/V02a during its appearance, perhaps SK01's raison d'etre was
to be the testing version for HM01's format.  Now established, it displaces
its predecessors (M08a/V02a); retaining the "beta" format makes little
sense.

Ary Boender <a...@luna.nl> wrote:
>Our Cuban friend M08 is seldom reported these days. There are only a
>few schedules left as far as I know. Is anyone still following this
>station?
>Reports, current skeds and comments are most welcome.

Not responsible for typographical or transcription errors caused by typing
with thumbs.

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net