First thing: I am assuming that what was heard was the same Numbers Station
from Cuba (HM01) that I've been monitoring for a few weeks now  Second thing:
20 UT is apparently a new time for a Cuban numbers transmission (as opposed to
21 UT, which lists at 11635 alternating with 16180; I believe I have mentioned
receiving the 11635 frequency at 21 UT once or twice). It doesn't seem likely
that 7555 is a mixing product of 11635 and 16180, so this frequency seems
unlikely to be a spur of RHC, etc. I'll see if I can find any signal around
that frequency; at least my little radio can receive such a frequency (after
all, I can receive Brother Stair's WRMI transmission on 7570 from the former
WYFR transmitter from 02 -06 UT most of the time on most nights, and 7555's not
too far away down the dial). Hopefully, Voice of Korea's transmissions on 7570
won't splatter too much (or cause much QRM) over 7555 in the Eastern US at
either 20 or 21 UT (seems unlikely based
 on the signal strength at Twente, but who knows).... I'll see if I can get on
it tomorrow and hope for the best (especially since I don't usually do much
DXing before midnight Eastern time, AKA 05 UT).....

Shawn from Flushing NY