Van: spooks-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:spooks-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
Namens Zack Widup
Verzonden: maandag 30 december 2013 7:48
Aan: Shortwave Spy Numbers Stations
Onderwerp: Re: [Spooks] UNID Spanish Numbers

this list

The Spynumbers database shows 7555 used by V02a schedules at 2000 and 2100Z
... but the last reported days for these were in 2006 or 2008. I don't know
if they used that frequency since then or not. Perhaps they are going back
to an old schedule?

Zack

On 12/29/13, shawn fahrer <ssfah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> from this list
>
> First thing: I am assuming that what was heard was the same Numbers
> Station from Cuba (HM01) that I've been monitoring for a few weeks now
> Second
> thing: 20 UT is apparently a new time for a Cuban numbers transmission
> (as opposed to 21 UT, which lists at 11635 alternating with 16180; I
> believe I have mentioned receiving the 11635 frequency at 21 UT once
> or twice). It doesn't seem likely that 7555 is a mixing product of
> 11635 and 16180, so this frequency seems unlikely to be a spur of RHC,
> etc. I'll see if I can find any signal around that frequency; at least
> my little radio can receive such a frequency (after all, I can receive
> Brother Stair's WRMI transmission on 7570 from the former WYFR
> transmitter from 02 -06 UT most of the time on most nights, and 7555's
> not too far away down the dial). Hopefully, Voice of Korea's
> transmissions on 7570 won't splatter too much (or cause much QRM) over
> 7555 in the Eastern US at either 20 or 21 UT (seems unlikely based  on
> the signal strength at Twente, but who knows).... I'll see if I can
> get on it tomorrow and hope for the best (especially since I don't usually
do much DXing before midnight Eastern time, AKA 05 UT).....

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net