At 05:34 AM 7/21/2014, Beaumont, Paul wrote:

This isn't elitism; we are just protecting the wishes of those who produced schedules and who saw red at the wholesale abuse we suffered from certain 'non-contributing' members - of which a few more will be removed soon - and others mentioned above.

An old DEC buddy (Tom Parmenter) wrote in the what was probably the first internet Blog "Desperado" something like the following:

" Forward with daring and whimsy. The Internet is the universal solvent of intellectual property rights " while requesting attribution if you forwarded his stuff.

He was right of course.

I was bounced years ago from Enigma2K for not contributing enough. That was somewhat paradoxical as I had joined the group in order to read and soak up enough to be able to contribute. The elitist attitude was laughable then and even more so now where there are so many other sources of "their" information.

At some point they'll become so secret they'll cease to exist and they'll no longer be subject to the"wholesale abuse...." they stolidly suffer.

John

---
is active.