If you got that from CNN or other media you are most likely brainwashed by
the JEWS Castro is a marrano jew therefore Ana Montes was a fool spying for
one on another Zionist Occupied Government to further multiculturalism and
communism(the economic ideology is merely a front for minority revolution
and multiculturalization of a white recessive blank race) on the US ZOG
which the neocon jews did 911 so we would fight and kill the TRAST Arabs
for the jews that whole Ana Montes is just a little whirlpool of high level
blind brainwashed idiots(an idiotus was anyone who missed the daily
political debates under the greek ruler Solon which is definitely poignant
here as everyone in this story and in this thread is missing 2.5 thousand
years of history) before the US JEWS launched plan get brainwashed goyim to
clear the TRASTS out of greater israel and destabilize them so they will
never reform the ottoman empire or think of attacking israel.  They created
ISIS which now sells its oil to turkey who sells it to israel and the
sunnis kill the shites so they can have dominance.  The west and the jews
aka zionists made a deal with a sunnis to control the middle east and then
join the masonic world government so the jews and west and saudi sunnis are
funding and supplying ISIS to kill as many shites as possible they also
want the land assad is on who is an alawite shite.  All the countries
attacked were majority shite countries or countries like libya which were
mongrelized by black african genetics and thus not accepted or loyal to
sunni islam.  Coincidence I think not.  Looking at numbers stations is a
waste of time especially if there is no method to crack the codes you guys
look too small.  You can figure out so much more just by reading news
studying history and using jewgle.................