On 08/05/16 00:18, Mike wrote:
this list

I apologize for detracting from the wonderful tinfoil-hat nut-job
discussion, but has anyone here been able to decrypt any past recordings
of V02 or related transmissions from the time when Ana Montes was active
using the key below?

I would hope that the Cubans would be intelligent enough to not use the same key for more than one message. The NSA would barely have to switch their computer on to break those messages.

It does, though, show that the old V2a messages which contained all 10 digits are likely real messages, while the ones which never contained the number 9 are likely dummy messages. Or, I guess that particular agent could have been given a key without a 9 on it for some reason. But the dummy traffic explanation seems more likely.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

---