Dear SPRING WG (and cc MPLS, OSPF, IS-IS, 6MAN, please include SPRING in
replies per the reply-to):

As we discussed at the SPRING meeting yesterday, working group last call has
been requested for draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing. Please reply to the list
with your comments, including although not limited to whether or not you
support advancing the document to RFC. Non-authors are especially encouraged to
comment.

In consideration of the fact that a number of WG calls are going on
concurrently, we will end the call on August 31, 2015.

Authors, please indicate whether you are aware of any relevant IPR and if so,
whether it has been disclosed. (Please do this even if you've done it before,
thanks for your help.)

Thanks,

--Bruno and John