Hi,

It seems very strange to me that [I-D.previdi-6man-segment-routing-header]
is an Informative reference. Surely it is Normative (i.e., required reading
for an implementer)?

That leads to another comment. As we know, if 6man accepts that I-D, it will
certainly be on the basis that the header is strictly confined to a
"consenting adults" domain (e.g. without middleboxes that can't deal with
strange extension headers, without MTU size & fragmentation problems, etc.).
But in draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing, there seems to be no definition
of a segment-routing domain, what happens at its boundaries, etc. The word
"domain" is used but without clear definition. I believe that is of normative
importance (i.e. it's not a use case issue) and is needed here so that
draft-previdi- can build on it.

    Brian