On 24 September 2015 at 09:09:00, Anil Kumar S N (VRP Network BL)
(anil...@huawei.com) wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Thanks for reverting back the mail.
>
> If there is a desire to control traffic flows on individual bundle interface,
> information about each of the bundle members interface is required to be
> flooded
> using IGP extension. Segment routing framework is generic and flexible enough
> to handle
> this.
> IGP extension need to support it.
> […snip…]

Right - but this draft does not seek to catalogue every possible use of SR -
since it could not possibly do this (given that some will be invented in the
future). The examples within it give sufficient motivation for the types of SID
that are defined which, IMHO, is their intention.

I think it would be best to finalise this document with what is there. Perhaps
my co-authors will disagree.

r.