Dear Ron,

While authors may address your other questions allow me to express an
opinion regarding your observation:

"conflict with RFC 8200 [1] [2]"

As written today RFC 8200 provides rules for insertion and handling of
those extension headers which are enumerated in said RFC and are listed in
IANA IPv6 Extension Header Types registry. SRH is not part of either of
those lists.

It also has been communicated very clearly by 6man chairs and ADs when
RFC8200 was proceeding that any future document can update it when it
defines new types of extension headers therefor I find your reasoning of
"conflict" quite bizarre.

Kind regards,
R.