I agree with the sentiments expressed below

Andrew

From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Mark Smith
Sent: Monday, 24 February 2020 00:50
To: Sander Steffann <san...@steffann.nl>
Cc: SPRING WG <spring@ietf.org>; Pablo Camarillo (pcamaril)
<pcamaril=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [spring] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-10.txt

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 07:47 Sander Steffann,
<san...@steffann.nl<mailto:san...@steffann.nl>> wrote:
Hi,

> We have published a new update to draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming.
> This revision simplifies the counters as per [1], clarifies the upper layer
> header processing as per [2] and removes the reference to the OAM draft [3].

I still oppose the segment popping flavours in section 4.16 without updating
RFC8200.

I would expect that defying Internet Standard 86/RFC8200 means this ID needs to
have Experimental rather than Standards Track status.

Cheers,
Sander