From: "Darren Dukes (ddukes)" <ddu...@cisco.com>
Date: Wednesday, 11 March 2020 at 22:03
To: Ron Bonica <rbonica=40juniper....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Cc: Andrew Alston <andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com>, 6man WG <i...@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing-header-26 violating RFC4291, IPv6
Addressing Architecture?

Hi Ron, I made no comment in this thread on
draft-ietf-spring-network-programming.

Darren

On Mar 11, 2020, at 2:55 PM, Ron Bonica
<rbonica=40juniper....@dmarc.ietf.org<mailto:rbonica=40juniper....@dmarc.ietf.org>>
 wrote:

Darren,

Didn’t we agree to close issue 66 because draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing
header contains no text regarding SID/IPv6 address semantics. If that’s the
case, how can you say that closing issue 66 implies WG consensus around
SID/IPv6 address semantic proposed in draft-ietf-6man-network-programming?

       Ron

Juniper Business Use Only