From: Chengli (Cheng Li) <c...@huawei.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 12:59 PM
To: Ron Bonica <rbon...@juniper.net>; 6man <6...@ietf.org>; spring@ietf.org
Cc: spring@ietf.org
Subject: RE: How CRH support SFC/Segment Endpoint option?

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding NSH, are you saying to use CRH as a tunnel transport encapsulation
between two SFF nodes?
Or we can use a single CRH for steering packet through all the SFF nodes that
the NSH packet should visit?

Regarding using the first DOH, how to do that without the container design by
your draft[1]?
Or the same option TLV will bind to different behaviors on different nodes
according to the node local configuration?

Best,
Cheng

[1].
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-04..txt<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-04.txt__;!!NEt6yMaO-gk!UD4vf0darQ9cskFhH1fJ9jwZJ-nIciQxgVnf1219YuyyaNcgvNdRUdkjwNmXwyHT$>.