I support WG adoption and agree it’s a very useful use case of SR
technology.

I really like the concept that it  utilizes the TEAS context of network
slicing construct of virtualization of physical PE / P core infrastructure,
containerization with this new enhancement VPN framework for critical 5G
RAN or other service chains of critical VPN services that require more then
just BAU QOS for guaranteed IP SLA delivery.

Thanks

Gya

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:31 PM Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.i...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes/support
>
> Regards,
> Jeff
>
> On Jul 15, 2020, at 04:17, James Guichard <james.n.guich...@futurewei.com>
> wrote:
>

> Dear WG:
>

> This email begins a 2 week WG adoption call for
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn/
> ending Wednesday 29th July 2020.
>

> Please speak up if you support or oppose adopting this document into the
> WG. Please also provide comments/reasons for that support (or lack
> thereof). Silence will not be considered consent.
>

> Thanks!
>

> Jim, Joel & Bruno

<http://www.verizon.com/>

*Gyan Mishra*

*Network Solutions A**rchitect *

*M 301 502-134713101 Columbia Pike *Silver Spring, MD