发件人: spring [mailto:spring-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 IETF Secretariat
发送时间: 2020年7月30日 20:27
收件人: spring-cha...@ietf.org; spring@ietf.org;
draft-hegde-spring-node-protection-for-sr-te-pa...@ietf.org
主题: [spring] The SPRING WG has placed
draft-hegde-spring-node-protection-for-sr-te-paths in state "Call For Adoption
By WG Issued"

The SPRING WG has placed draft-hegde-spring-node-protection-for-sr-te-paths
in state Call For Adoption By WG Issued (entered by Bruno Decraene)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-spring-node-protection-for-sr-te-paths/

Comment:
Call for adoption: