Thanks, Acee.

The reason you cite may not be perfect, but your advice is. I shall suppress my
urges.

Adrian

4.

  A node
  taking part in this mechanism accomplishes this by using the ARG part
  [RFC8986] of the Destination address field of the IPv6 header to come
  up with a new Destination address in some of these flavors.

"to come up with" and "flavors" are a bit colloquial. Maybe say
"derive" and "mechanisms".

Ack on the “derive” part, but “flavor” is a specific term used in
[I-D.ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression]

Actually, this “flavor” terminology was adopted in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8986/. I’ve also never been a fan but have
suppressed the urge to request changes in LSR documents due to its usage in the
base SRv6 Network Programming document.