Hi WG:

Thank you Jim, Joel & Bruno for updating the status of the WGLC and committing
that every comments will be addressed and confirmed by the committers.

However, my comments, for example the “issue #1 VPN SID in Multicast” we have
heavily argued [1], are not confirmed but seem to hide by simply saying in [2]
that:
“We have published the next revision of the draft addressing comments so far.”

I have being waiting for the authors to solve the issue #1, and then we can
discuss the next issues one by one in detail.

But from the claim as shown above, I am fairly unsure if the authors are
willing to  solve my comments.

Back to my previous comments [3], I want to suggest once again to the WG to
kindly consider to first exclude SRv6 data plane of this draft from the WGLC
scope and so we can discuss on SR-MPLS data plane.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/659RqpS2eOabwBpist6iH6nGgrw/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/zo41ZDrH2Nq_xishIOly8ga19Ns/

[3] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/B-A45Bw5vFMhvv3B2isxdfV5_DY/

Thanks
Jingrong

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!