Would it make sense to note (in an operability section or similar) that the replication behavior does under soem circumstances result in a packet with a partially processed segment list in an SRH and a destination address that does not appear explicitly or by mechanical manipulation in the SRH?  (Yes, I think this still complies with the SRv6 and general segment routing architectures.  It is however something that operators using this technique need to be aware of.)

Yours,

Joel