From: MatthewBocci(Nokia) <matthew.bo...@nokia.com>
To: Greg Mirsky <gregimir...@gmail.com>;Ketan Talaulikar
<ketant.i...@gmail.com>;
Cc: spring <spring@ietf.org>;spring-cha...@ietf.org <spring-cha...@ietf.org>;
Date: 2023年04月01日 01:23
Subject: Re: [spring] Pending work items on draft-ietf-spring-bfd

Hi Greg

I see S-BFD as the most prevalent flavour of BFD for monitoring SR Policies,
avoiding the need for LSP Ping bootstrapping. Nokia has an implementation for
both MPLS and SRv6 SR Policies, and I am aware of others out there.

Given the widespread implementation of S-BFD for SR Policy, it would make sense
to incorporate S-BFD as a mechanism in the SPRING BFD draft.

Regards

Matthew