Dear WG,

This email is to provide further information on the extension of the
NEXT-C-SID and REPLACE-C-SID flavors to the End.T, End.B6.Encaps,
End.B6.Encaps.Red, and End.BM behaviors in
draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression-04.

The C-SID flavors are applicable to all intermediate endpoint behaviors
defined in RFC 8986. The previous versions of
draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression focused on End and End.X as they are
the most simple and common SRv6 SID behaviors. However, it is sometimes
necessary in an SRv6 network to include Binding-SIDs or End.T SIDs in a
segment list.

The NEXT-C-SID and REPLACE-C-SID flavor apply to these other SIDs in the
same way that they apply to End and End.X.

Thanks,

Francois (on behalf of the C-SID co-authors)