Hi all,

I support the WG adoption of this draft.

Regards,
Samuel

From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Andrew G. Malis
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2023 6:15 PM
To: Joel Halpern <j...@joelhalpern.com>
Cc: spring@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [spring] [**EXTERNAL**] The SPRING WG has placed
draft-schmutzer-spring-cs-sr-policy in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

Joel,

I'm a non-author supporting the WG adopting this draft. It can (and most likely
will) be used to provide bandwidth guarantees, end-to-end recovery, and
persistent paths for PWs as defined in the PWE3 and PALS WGs, thus my interest.

Cheers,
Andy

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 11:13 AM Joel Halpern