Dear WG,

We've post the v-05 and v-06 of draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection recently.

Here are the main changes:

04-05:

*The segment list Identifier is removed and merged with
draft-lin-idr-sr-policy-seglist-id, leaving this draft focusing on the list
protection part.

*The List Protection Sub-TLV is adjusted and acts as sub-sub-tlv of Segment
List sub-TLV.

*Add Changwang Lin as co-author.

05->06:

*Add Mike as co-author.