UL1626 identifies the testing parameters but it does not identify any limits on the installation. That is left up to the manufacturer's cut sheet and NFPA 13 / R / D.

Roland

On Feb 12, 2007, at 10:21 AM, Dave Phelan wrote:

Dear All,

Let me clarify that in this situation the room has a flat ceiling above. I understand the intent of wall wetting and agree that regardless of height there still will be the net effect of wall wetting. It just seems to me that the prevention of flashover is better served from 8-10 feet AFF than 18
feet above.

I guess my question really is just for point of knowledge, does UL1626
address ceiling height at all or is this just one of those things that 'just
is'.  I looked into getting access to the UL1626 document but it's not
fiscally possible.

Thanks again.
Dave,

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to