-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Russell
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:28 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: sizing expansion tanks

I have a copy of an article written by Greg Cagle which appeared in the
Sprinkler Age magazine in Jan. of 1997. It goes into great detail with
formulas. Formulas that went so far over my head that I just call the
manufacturer and let them tell me what size I need. I'll fax this to you if
you like.

Russell Rewis
Brown Automatic Sprinklers, Inc.
107C Hemlock Street