-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rod DiBona
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 12:29 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: sizing expansion tanks

We have found these conventions to be priceless. I don't need to parrot

a lot of what has already been said, but the truth is that I would not

miss one. The network of friends that we have built over the years

through these conventions is just simply irreplacable. The first one

that I attended was when we first started our company almost 15 yrs ago

and we had 5 people. I was an apprentice in the apprenticeship program

and quickly saw that this was an investment into our future. We are

grateful to all of the leaders in our industry for what they have done

before us and we have benefitted from their struggles tremendously. We

now employ over 100 people and I can honestly say that I don't believe

this ever would have happened without the support and apprentice

training provided by the AFSA. Each and every year we learn more and the

truth is that sometimes the joy is in having opportunities to help out

others. If you can't do it, then you can't do it; but for anyone even

considering it you will never regret it!

Rod DiBona

Vice President

Rapid Fire Protection

605-348-2342 office