Not to mention, the US Fire Administration is now the "US Fire  
Association" according to these yahoos. It looks like they screwed up  
all of their acronyms. Maybe this was intentional... dummy sources =  
dummy facts.


Justin D. Reid, P.E.
RLH Fire Protection
16735 Saticoy St. #110
Van Nuys, CA 91406
213-798-0251

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2009, at 8:14 AM, ParsleyConsulting <[email protected] 
 > wrote:

> Barry,
>
> Thanks for forwarding the VAHB diatribe.  It's amazing the things you
> learn when you learn to read.
>
> For instance.  I never knew that all these years I've been referring  
> to
> it incorrectly as the National Fire Protection Association.  I never
> knew that it was the National Fire Prevention Association.  Jim  
> Shannon
> and those guys have a lot of 'splainin to do, particularly since THEY
> have been calling it by the wrong name in all their literature,
> publications, and correspondence.  Good thing these poop sacks in VA
> have set them right.
>
> Next, I'm going to have to call every customer I've ever designed a
> residential system for and apologize.  You see, I was under the  
> idiotic
> impression that it was HEAT, not smoke that initiated the sprinkler
> water discharge.  And man, I never for one second considered that  
> ALL of
> them would go off if even one was tripped.  Boy, that must be some  
> pool
> of water to have EVERY sprinkler in a house activating at one time.   
> The
> last time there was a flow of water like that Noah built an ark.
>
> It's more of the same drivel we've been hearing since this industry
> began.  All kidding aside, I really appreciate you tipping us to this
> publication of theirs, and I would think that if they were dumb enough
> to use this make their case in front of a legislative body that  
> someone
> from our industry would be there to ram it where it should be rammed.
>
> I'd like to write the head guy at their association but I don't  
> think I
> could keep the language even remotely civil.
>
> Always good to know what the other side is thinking though.
> -- 
> PARSLEY CONSULTING
> Ken Wagoner, SET
> 760.745.6181 voice
> 760.745.0537 fax
> [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> e-mail
> www.ParsleyConsulting.com <http://www.ParsleyConsulting.com> website
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
>
> To Unsubscribe, send an email to:Sprinklerforum- 
> [email protected]
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to