Got a stupid question: Have you compared values from an actual factory pump
curve to this software rendition?  What variables do you provide the
software with?  This sounds like a good tool for the pumps without factory
curves.

Jim Johnston, P.E.
Fire Protection Engineer
Inland Fire Protection, Inc
1100 Ahtanum Road
Yakima, WA 98903
Phone 509-248-4471
Fax 509-248-1180
[email protected]


-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Duross [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Software

http://www.fpesoftware.com/

I love it.
Tom



Where can I find some kind of software that will show the pump curves that
can be printed out to accompany the fire pump inspection report we already
use.  The software I was told to look at is not made now. 

Thanks for the help.

J

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to