You can get spreadsheets at: http://www.osufiret.com/index.html

Ing. Donato Pirro, CFPS, SFPE
Sub-Gerente
Electro Sistemas de Panamá, S.A.
Tel. 507-222-2229
Fax. 507-222-1655
Email: [email protected]


-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Tom Duross
Enviado el: Jueves, 24 de Septiembre de 2009 05:16 a.m.
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: RE: Software

http://www.fpesoftware.com/

I love it.
Tom



Where can I find some kind of software that will show the pump curves that
can be printed out to accompany the fire pump inspection report we already
use.  The software I was told to look at is not made now. 

Thanks for the help.

J

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to