David, Chris, Bob, Garth,  Byron, Tom, Bruce,

Thanks-I was without internet access shortly after I posted, but I found out
the date and time of the event

before I left the office-

July 15, 2007------ 6:30 AM .

3 days later in the afternoon the temp. was measured to be 120 at fused
head.

The fused head and several others were examined by the manufacturer and no
damage or flaws were found.

I do not know if the they were checked for solder creep (I hope they were).
The reason only one head fused is due to

the cooling from the fused head, I guess, so if solder creep was not found
on the tested heads, that is not

the problem, unless solder creep 'skips' heads.

I was wondering how it was known 33 PSI air before fusing, and about low air
supervisory signal.

Is the 50F below design operation temp. written anywhere, or another rule of
thumb?

Hi Bob--- thanks for vouching for me, it means a great deal.

Thanks again---I will try to reply correctly to further posts, and post more
info if I get any,

Brad