Chris,
At that time,the deluge nozzles of choice were mfg. by ASCOA (Automatic 
Sprinkler Corporation of America) or Grinnell.Try a search on line as I have 
misplaced any data sheets I may have had (product of age,etc.) 8-)

Lamar Vaughn

---- Fire Protection Services <[email protected]> wrote: 
> Forum
> 
>  
> 
> I am trying to find some info on a 1963 Deluge system nozzle. The only info
> I can find is A156 SPRAY NOZZLE
> 
>  
> 
> Anyone have any ideas? 
> 
>  
> 
> I am extending this system and will have to add a few.
> 
>  
> 
> I also need the info or data sheet for proper Kfactors for my hydraulic
> calc.
> 
>  
> 
> Thanks
> 
>  
> 
> Chris Payne
> 
> Fire Protection Services
> 
> Owensboro, KY 42301
> 
> [email protected]
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
> 
> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
> 
> To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to