I looked through my old engineers reference book that I got at Grinnell
in the early 70's and found nothing with an A126 number on it.


Ron Fletcher
Aero Automatic
Phoenix, AZ

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Fire
Protection Services
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 5:03 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Deluge Nozzles

I tried that prior to this forum. Nothing came up with that number.
Thanks
for your reply


Chris,
At that time,the deluge nozzles of choice were mfg. by ASCOA (Automatic
Sprinkler Corporation of America) or Grinnell.Try a search on line as I
have
misplaced any data sheets I may have had (product of age,etc.) 8-)

Lamar Vaughn


> I am trying to find some info on a 1963 Deluge system nozzle. The only
info
> I can find is A156 SPRAY NOZZLE
> 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email
to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to