I believe you are looking for 8.17.4.2. , especially 8.17.4.2.4
Bobby Gillett Sr. Project Manager Key Fire Protection, Inc. (731) 424-0130 office (731) 424-9285 fax (731) 267-4853 cell <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] _____ From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sean Lockyer Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 12:44 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Code reference for replacing remote end inspectors test with a listedTest N' Drain Valve.... Does anyone know the specific code reference from NFPA 13, 2002 Edition, that allows for the deletion of the remote end inspectors test when you use a test and drain valve on the riser (Such as an AGF). I found it once but I'm having a heck of a time finding it again... Any help would be great appreciated as I would be in your debt... -- Sean Lockyer Project Designer Delta Fire Sprinklers (407) 328-3000, ext 139 _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) _____ No virus found in this message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 10.0.1191 / Virus Database: 1435/3379 - Release Date: 01/14/11 _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
