Yeah, AFSA is just THROWING money around ...
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sprinkler Academy - C Bilbo Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:45 AM To: FORUM Subject: RE: Air Releases in 2013 > From: [email protected] > > Do I still get the free all expense paid trip to Disney World???? > Um.... sure! I think the AFSA would be more than happy to send you and your family!!! But yes, I'll get you a coupon soon. Sincerely, Cecil Bilbo Academy of Fire Sprinkler Technology Champaign, IL 217.607.0325 www.sprinkleracademy.com [email protected] OUR STUDENTS SAVE LIVES!! _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
