Has anyone had any experience with ASRS racks?  I have a 46'-0" tall
ASRS and we are trying to figure out the correct way to protect this.
Sent info to NFPA for an informal interpretation and not much help there
and also talked with some FM people and the best they could come up with
is that they think it needs in-racks but could not point to an
acceptable table or figure for placement of said sprinklers.  The rack
manufacturer has done almost 20 of these racks and has not had in-racks
installed.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

        mja...@brigadefire.com <mailto:mja...@brigadefire.com>

        www.brigadefire.com <http://www.brigadefire.com/>