IMHO there is no such thing. I think you'll need a deluge valve or pre-action. 
but I will wath the list eagerly and learn from others.
C. Burton Ford
Nicet Certified
NFPA Certified Fire Protection Specialist [CFPS]
Cintas Fire Protection
1038 Conshohocken Road
Conshohocken ,PA 19428
610-233-1400
Fax 610-233-1401
________________________________________
From: [email protected] 
[[email protected]] On Behalf Of David deVries 
[[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Listed Solenoid Valve

I have an application where I need a solenoid operated valve to control the
supply to the sprinklers in an elevator hoistway.  Anyone know of one
(1-1/2 inch or smaller) that is listed for fire protection service?

Yes, apparently I really need to install sprinklers in the hoistway.  It is
of the "no machine room" type but uses combustible belts for lifting the
cars.  I am trying to avoid using a listed deluge valve.

Thanks.

Dave
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/private/sprinklerforum/attachments/20120822/2088eda3/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum


This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be 
confidential and privileged.  If you receive this e-mail and you are not a 
named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, 
print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of 
the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please reply 
to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was 
misdirected.  After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any 
attachments from your computer system.  Your assistance in correcting this 
error is appreciated. 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to