How'd that diesel work-out on sound reduction Tom? "...and painted it red
for fire protection." is priceless Craig. And of course, George, "...where
this is permited in #20 because you can't find it and you, and 600 of your
sprinkler friends, have never seen it done. Might be a reason." You guys
just made a good day great.