well--so far, a number for Low Heat Release Rate from NFPA 13, if Low means Light Hazard, and Light Hazard means .1 GPM/SQ FT: 744 kilowatt per square meter. The inherent safety factor here is that 100% of the fuel mass is converted to heat, i.e., not one ash or piece of soot left over anywhere. I saw in a European Building Code (possibly for 'Performance' more than Standard) that for an Office type occupancy, figure a Heat Release Rate of 250 kilowatt per square meter, hence, for Low HRR from 13, so far in my own mind, saftey factor = ~3. For Combustibility of the Contents, I decided to ignore stuff that is not combustible. For Quantity of Combustibles-- that is just a matter of how much total water we need until the Fire Department gets there, and 30 minutes still seems reasonable. The link to the U-Tube video I mentioned will take me longer than I thought (I made some for marketing showing flames and smoke being exhausted and people undergoing panic egress, etc, but I plastered the company logo here and there on the building so it would not be appropriate for this Forum). Besides, my intent is to give some ideas to sprinkler people to whittle down the expense of sprinklers for OH2 and less, which takes 'proving equivalency', and I do not have enough experience hob-knobbing with the upper eschelon and following through with it in any formal manner myself. I just have a good idea. And the worst that could happen is that 13 will never admit the numbers for Low, Moderate and High, so no big deal.