I will try to type ledgeably using numbers that will leave no doubt. Before a proposed change proving equivalency can be considered, equivalent has to be established. I had almost lost hope thinking proving eqivalency meant first meeting a 3X safety factor, and it still might-- i still have a bit of vaugeness pinning this thing down. Thanks Roland, Brad

Quoting Roland Huggins <rhugg...@firesprinkler.org>:

on-line submittal go to:

http://www.nfpa.org/AboutTheCodes/AboutTheCodes.asp?docnum=13&tab=nextedition&cookie_test=1

Quite easy but there are some wrinkles depending on what you're changing. Any one that runs into any of them feel free to call me at (214) 349-5965 X 121

Roland