From: sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Scott A
Futrell
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:21 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Location of foam system valve room on 2nd floor - permitted?

No code restrictions, but certainly foam systems concerns.  55 gallon drums to
second floor with stairs?  Bladder tanks?  Lay 'em down to replace bladder that
gets torn.  Craig, am I missing something?  If not, I've seen this before and
it gets ugly real fast.  I've worked on an existing hanger that they buried the
big tanks in a corner, tore the bladder and have to cut the roof open to lift
them out, to lay it down, to replace it.

Scott Futrell

(763) 425-1001 x12 Office
(612) 759-5556 Cell