Push "Like" button now.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 7:24 AM, <craig.pr...@ch2m.com> wrote:

> Ok just to follow up with the outcome.
>
> Had our meeting with the client, explained access issues and Code
> requirement of "Approved access".
>
> Our 2nd foam room will be at grade level in one of two decent locations.
>  They may even push Process guys out of the way for this FP system.  That's
> a huge thing in the industrial world.
>
> A win for fire protection this early in the day has me cautious about the
> rest of the day.  ;)
>
> Thanks guys for all the shared input and insight.
>
> Craig L. Prahl, CET
> Fire Protection Group Lead
> CH2MHILL
> Lockwood Greene
> 1500 International Drive
> Spartanburg, SC  29304-0491
> Direct - 864.599.4102
> Fax - 864.599.8439
> CH2MHILL Extension  74102
> craig.pr...@ch2m.com

Ron Greenman
Instructor
Fire Protection Engineering Technology
Bates Technical College
1101 So. Yakima Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98405

rgreen...@bates.ctc.edu

http://www.bates.ctc.edu/fireprotection/

253.680.7346
253.576.9700 (cell)

Member:
ASEE, SFPE, ASCET, NFPA, AFSA, NFSA, AFAA, NIBS, WSAFM, WFC, WFSC

They are happy men whose natures sort with their vocations. -Francis Bacon,
essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)

A problem well stated is a problem half solved. -Charles F. Kettering,
inventor and engineer (1876-1958)