I would air test first but I think you will need the water test to find leaks

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

-------- Original message --------
From: Scott A Futrell <sco...@ffcdi.com>
Date: 11/20/2013  9:06 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: resurrecting an old system

I like the replace it all option...
How old is the system to start with?
You need to replace all the sprinklers, if some have "popped" you don't know
how many others may be damaged.
What about gaskets in grooved couplings?
Is the water supply now equal to the original pump and pond? If not, pipe size
changes, right?
You could minimize the liability by replacing everything...

Scott

(763) 425-1001 Office
(612) 759-5556 Cell