NFPA 13 2007 8.15.1
        1.Non Combustible
                a. Meets Definition of a "concealed space" No A/S Required
                b. Provide sprinkler
        2.Combustible
                a. Comply with 8.15.1.1-8.15.17 on whether or not A/S is
required
                b. provide sprinklers
        

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike
Hairfield
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 10:16 AM
To: AFSA SprinklerFORUM
Subject: Ceiling Clouds Again

I should have saved all the info on Ceiling Clouds but to no avail I deleted
them.
 
OK here is my situation, the room has a ceiling that the opening between the
wall and ceiling is 24" wide. The room is approximately 24' wide by 40' long
also in the middle of the room is a 24" wide gap between the ceilings.
 
The ceiling height is 9'-0" A.F.F. and the roof deck is 14'-0" to t.o.s.
 
The Architect can not understand that this room needs sprinkler protection
above and below.
 
Now where in NFPA-13 do I find this requirement?
 
Thanks,
 
Mike
                                          
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to