Read the residential design section of NFPA 13 for the provisions for
the 4 sprinkler calc.
Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298
480-505-9271
fax: 866-430-6107
email:[email protected]
http://www.mfpdesign.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-Design-LLC/92218417692
Send large files to us via: https://www.hightail.com/u/MFPDesign
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/travismack
On 4/1/2016 9:32 AM, Mel Herrell wrote:
What is meant by four head calc.?
Mel
Best regards
Melvin
On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Travis Mack <[email protected]> wrote:
I do several of their properties per year. I always do the 4 head calc
without issue.
Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
"Follow" us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-Design-LLC/92218417692
Send large files to MFP Design via:
https://www.hightail.com/u/MFPDesign
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 1, 2016, at 8:01 AM, Ben Young <[email protected]> wrote:
Has anyone had any experience doing a 4-head NFPA 13 dwelling unit
calculation in Marriott properties? I have the latest Module 14, and it
doesn't mention anything about it at all. Nothing explicitly states its
allowed or not allowed.
Thanks,
Benjamin Young
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org