From: Jerry Van Kolken <jvankol...@mfpc.us>
Date: 7/14/16 4:50 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Standpipe Test requirements

We have an AHJ that is asking us the contractor to provide a fire truck for
testing the 100psi at the top of a manual standpipe. We would like to ask if it
is the responsibility of the contractor to provide a pumper for the standpipe
or what experience anyone has had in the past dealing with this type of
situation in the past. And if there would be any code reference for this test?

Jerry Van Kolken
Millennium Fire Protection Corp.
2950 San Luis Rey Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92058