From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Larry Keeping
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 12:11 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Mixed rack storage

Whoa there!

The Chapter 13 only covers plastic to storage to 5 ft in dedicated storage
facilities or Miscellaneous Storage of Plastics to 12 ft.

My understanding is that the area in question is designated for storage (ie. it
is a 4600 sq ft warehouse area), so for plastics to 12 ft on racks you need to
go to Chapter 17.

Best regards,

Larry Keeping