I didn't mean to suggest that you didn't need access to low points. You do,
and you need to put the sign on them or next to them, but you also need to
note where they are on the general info sign. Too many low points drain get
lost in the insulation. I think it was Bob that said inspections per 25
only had to be made from the floor (or that's what he meant 🙊), but Scott
makes some good points about the difficulty that might be encountered for
other activities.

Ron Greenman

rongreen...@gmail.com

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner
Herzog, screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera
director (1942-)