David,

I'm delighted I waited to answer him.  You're entirely correct, and that is exactly what I was going to say.

Have a great weekend my friend,
*Ken Wagoner, SET
*Parsley Consulting***
*350 West 9th Avenue, Suite 206
*Escondido, California 92025
*****Phone 760-745-6181*
Visit the website <http://www.parsleyconsulting.com/> ***
On 08/30/2019 1:01 PM, David Blackwell via Sprinklerforum wrote:

Try this…from a quick Google of “logarithmic graph excel”:

Decide which axis you would like to make logarithmic: a logarithmic graph makes both axes logarithmic, while a semi-log graph makes only one of the axes logarithmic.

Double-click that axis. Click on the "Scale" tab, then check the box corresponding to "Logarithmic Scale." Your graph will now become semi-logarithmic.

*Respectfully,*

**

*/David Blackwell /*

**

*David Blackwell, P.E.*

*Chief Engineer*

(803)896-9833

*Office of State Fire Marshal*

141 Monticello Trail | Columbia, SC 29203

http://statefire.llr.sc.gov/

(803)896-9800

/"Our firefighting starts with plan review..."/