"Our firefighting starts with plan review..."

From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Parsley Consulting via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 4:59 PM
To: David Blackwell via Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Cc: Parsley Consulting <parsleyconsult...@cox.net>
Subject: Re: N 1.85 graph

*** SCDLLR NOTICE ***

*  This email is from an external email address. Please use caution when
deciding whether to open any attachments or when clicking links.
*  Personally Identifiable Information (PII) should not be included in e-mail
text or attachments. Do not save or transmit PII unencrypted.
David,

I'm delighted I waited to answer him.  You're entirely correct, and that is
exactly what I was going to say.

Have a great weekend my friend,
Ken Wagoner, SET
Parsley Consulting