I second this email. I always run into this problem. 

Bill Sparano 

> On Aug 6, 2020, at 8:07 PM, Mark Phillips via Sprinklerforum 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hello forum friends
> I would like to get some other professionals methods on how they handle 
> missing data plates for customers.
> 
> Assume no asbuilts are available
> Assume no current fire test available
> Assume no existing design information
> 
> Thank you in advance
> 
> Sent from my mobile device
> Please excuse spelling, grammar, and auto correction.
> 
> Mark Phillips
> Branch Manager
> Fire Sprinkler Design, Install, Inspections
> Service, Backflows, Fire Alarm Inspections
> 
> 832-101 Purser Drive
> Raleigh NC 27603
> Phone: 919-779-4010
> Fax : 919-779-4014
> Cell : 919-268-7587
> Email : [email protected]
> Web : www.pyebarkerfire.com
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to